Well, I was writing a blog post about my birthday pop up event. The recap is long overdue but if I’m honest, I’m struggling to write about the awesomeness of it in a cohesive manner!
So instead, it’s getting bumped for this short but sweet Edinburger pin post.
I WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF YOUR EDINBURGER PIN! Not just any old photos, I want to see the enamel pin in locations around Edinburgh.
Inspired by an amazing photo my friend Claire posted – with Edinburgh Castle as the back drop no less – I thought this would be a fun thing for you all to do. At least, I hope it is!
YOU WANT ME TO STICK MY EDINBURGER PIN WHERE?
I want you to stick it anywhere, really. As long as it is in Edinburgh. (Keep it clean folks, the only sauce we want is on the burger, you get me?).
The Edinburger pin has been getting great reactions and feedback, so I would love to see the kind of places you’re wearing it to! There are no strict rules – although as previously mentioned, the photo does need to be taken in Edinburgh.
Where in Edinburgh is up to you. Take it outdoors, or maybe on a date to your favourite Edinburgh cinema. Sunday brunch anyone? Bingo? Get creative. Just think, where would your Edinburger pin like to be taken to?
Once you have that winning shot, send it to me! You can submit as many different photos as you like within the competition timeframe. There are 3 different ways to enter – on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook . Of course you can post the photo on all three – it doesn’t get you extra entries, but it may earn extra burger points from me! See below for entry details for each social media channel.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Post a photo of your Edinburger pin on at least one of these Ladykerry social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- Details of submitting entry:
Facebook: add photo as ‘visitor post’ on Ladykerry Facebook page.
Twitter: Tweet your photo, make sure to mention @ladykerrydesign
Instagram: Post a photo of your Edinburger fun and tag @ladykerrydesign.
Feel free to use the hashtag #edinburgerlove on any of these platforms!
- Competition runs 1st May – 29th May 2017.
- One winner chosen by Ladykerry. Winner to be announced 31st May. Winner’s photo will be used for publicity on Ladykerry social media channels.
- You can enter as many photos as you like within the allocated competition timeframe. You may also post the photo/s on one or all of the social media platforms.
- Winner gets to pick a Ladykerry gift up to the value of £7.50 (delivery to winner also included).
What was that last bit? Winner gets a prize? Of course they do!
So, get planning and get snapping – and be ready to post your Edinburger pin photos from 1st May. Don’t have an Edinburger pin to join in on all the fun? Well, you can grab your own slice of the action here. If this goes well and you all enjoy it, I may make it a monthly competition.
For now, good luck and SAY CHEESE!